Northern Sunrise County- Sunrise Gateway Business Park, East Hill Commercial & Industrial land for sale or lease.
Located on Highway 2 and Highway 688. Overlooking the Peace and Heart River Valley and the Town of Peace River, with traffic counts of 5000 per day.
The County of Northern Sunrise is located within Alberta’s North Peace Country and supports a population of 1,936 residents, who
bring both industrious and entrepreneurial spirit to the region. While trading area is estimated at around 17,000 people.
The Sunrise Gateway Business Park is a sound choice for business development and provides the following:
- Ease of access to efficient transportation route Highway 2
- No business license fee
- Access to all utilities, water, sewers and high speed internet
- Favorable tax structure
- Highway 2 brings many commuter from different municipalities and neighboring communities as well as its residents.
- 15 minutes from downtown Peace River
- 11 acres
- Fully serviced; municipal water, sewer and fire hydrants, storm pond retention system, natural gas, 3 phase power, and fiber optic internet
- Can be subdivided into smaller lots to accommodate any commercial/industrial development
- Right off of Highway 2
- Nearby thriving neighbor establishments not limited to: East Side Storage (UHAUL), Rendez-Vous RV Park, Willy’s Trucking Services, Integra Tire and Auto Centre, Kudu Industries Inc, Petro-Canada Cardlock, CO-OP Cardlock, Superior Propane, CanGas Propane, HAE Enterprises, Rosenau Transport Ltd., Steed Grading, Meston Group, Lyle’s Trucking, Peace Country Ventures, Attack Oilfield, Spectrum Wireline Services, Baker Hughes, Apex Oilfield Services, AGS Mechanical Contractors Ltd, Lavoie Agriculture / Dairy Farm, Kat’s Koncession and Catering, Cecil Thompson Park, Northern Sunrise County Office with more arriving soon!